ACIS is dedicated to being an inclusive body to promote colloid and interface science in Australia, New Zealand and beyond. More information on ACIS and its members is given on this page.
Board of Directors
- Ben Boyd, Monash University, President
- Charlotte Conn, RMIT University, Vice-President
- Erica Wanless, University of Newcastle
- Grant Webber, University of Newcastle, Honorary Secretary
- Greg Warr, University of Sydney
- Gunther Andersson, Flinders University
- Arlene McDowell, University of Otago
- Boon Teo, Monash University
- Deborah Wakeham, ANSTO
Full board member profiles
History of directors and committees
The ACIS Constitution has been updated following a General Meeting on 24th July 2013. The current constitution is available on the Downloads page.